Central District's Trade-In Program
All it takes is 3 easy steps....
1. Bring your used bike into Central District. Bikes that qualify are: 2005 model year or newer and an original MSRP of $500 or more.
2. Collect your final valuation at Central District. You can use the widget below below to get an estimate valuation.
3. Receive a trade-in credit on the spot toward a new bike.
Some things to mention:
Your bike should arrive to us clean, functioning, and in sellable condition. If your bicycle will require service and/or parts these factors will deduct from your trade-in value. To do our part to fight bike theft and for your security, we will require the following to process a trade in:
- A valid driver's license.
- Serial number on the bike must not be defaced or destroyed.
- A signed statement that the bicycle is yours to sell (provided)
Some other fine print:
Before you load up your bikes and family into the car, please consider the following:
- For bikes that do not exist in our database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry. Any upgrades/downgrades from the original specification will be taken into account.
- Some bikes may not qualify for resale and therefore will not be eligible. Many department store bikes (Huffy, Magna, Next) will fall into this category.
- Trade in value is loaded onto a Central District gift card which can be used immediately or saved for later.
- Di2 and EPS owners - be sure to bring your chargers
- Sorry, no tandems